Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
- Coopers Creek Vineyard Limited is a New Zealand registered business.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are inclusive of GST
- We reserve the right to vary our prices without notice. No adjustments will be made if the price of a product increases or decreases between the time the order is submitted and the time the product is delivered.
- Prices and specials in our Cellar Shop and those available online may not necessarily be the same.
- Online sales can be ONLY to New Zealand addresses - no overseas sales, sorry!
- Online sales are a minimum of six bottles, which can mixed across our ranges. If you have queries about smaller quantities, please Contact us
- When purchasing products on the website you confirm and acknowledge that:
(a) You are legally entitled to purchase alcohol (if the products you purchase include alcohol) and that you can provide sufficient evidence of that entitlement on request (e.g. NZ Driver’s Licence or Passport) prior to or upon delivery of the products.
(b) All information supplied by you to us is true and correct at the time you make any purchase on the website.
(c ) Notwithstanding the above, we may refuse to accept your order at our sole discretion.
Shipping and Handling
- All goods are carefully packed. Should the goods be damaged during delivery, then please contact us
so that we may arrange replacement stock.
- Delivery within mainland New Zealand is $6.00 per six (6) pack.
- For NZ island deliveries (eg Waiheke, Stewart Island) please contact us
for a shipping quote.
- Shipping prices apply to mainland NZ only - we do not ship internationally except by phone or email contact.
Delivery & Transit
- Delivery is through the courier company we select and is usually achieved within 1-4 business days. If the delivery is in a rural or island location it may take longer.
- Delivery is complete when the products reach the address you have specified for delivery. You accept that proof of delivery is that which is provided to us by the courier company undertaking the delivery.
- We will be responsible for arranging the delivery of products unless you arrange otherwise with us.
If there is any unexpected delay of the product, you will be notified by email. An estimated date of departure will be given and you will have the right to cancel your order.
Returns and Refunds or Replacements
- If there is a fault with the products you receive through Coopers Creek Vineyard, you should notify us by phone or email for authorisation of return.
- Returns for refund or replacement will be given at our discretion.
- Authorisation for the return of the products is provided by email and you must return them within 14 days of receipt of authorisation. The cost of return is your responsibility.
- We will send you replacement wine or a refund as authorised.